Application Deadline: October 15 2014
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants undergraduate scholarships for international students who are medal winners at any International Science Olympiads. The scholarship covers fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Who Can Apply
The scholarship is open to all students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Turkey on the following conditions:
• Applicants should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
• Applicants should have medal(s) in the International Science Olympiads.
•Applicants who hold a high school diploma or who are currently enrolled in their last year of high school are eligible to apply for scholarship on the condition that they should enroll in an undergraduate program rela ted to topic of the Science Olympiad.
• Medal winners who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Turkey are also eligible for the scholarship on the condition that they are enrolled in an undergraduate program related to topic of the Science Olympiad.
•The scholarship will consist of
i. A monthly stipend of 1,000 Turkish Liras (TL)
ii. Tuition fee (up to 2,000 Turkish Liras (TL))
• The scholarship lasts four to six years depending on the duration the undergraduate degree program enrolled.
• All scholarship awardees that successfully complete an undergraduate program will be rewarded scholarship for graduate program on the condition that they are admitted to a graduate program at a Turkish University.
• Awardees must begin their undergraduate program within one year of having been notified of the award.
Required Application Documents
1. Application form,
2. Copy of identify certificate or passport,
3. Certificate of achievement in the International
4. Copy of Undergraduate transcripts*
5. Undergraduate student certificate
6. Letter of commitment
*The documents should be sent to TÜBİTAK by the scholarship awardees after having enrollment in an undergraduate program in Turkey within one year of the notification of the award.
How to Apply
Information about the required application documents can be obtained from the program website at http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/bideb/2205.
All applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal, which can be found at
All accompanying required documents must also be uploaded electronically.
Applications will be accepted once a year. The deadline for the applications will be announced at TÜBİTAK’s website. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website often for details of the program as terms and conditions are subject to change each year.
An application deadline for 2014 is:
• October 15th (Applications will be accepted beginning on September 1st).
For More Information: