Application Deadline: 30th April 2016
Applications for the Unilever Engineering Bursary is now open.
- Want to have the largest FMCG company in South Africa invest in you?
- Want to be part of a Global winning team?
The Unilever Bursary program will offer you a support structure to complete your degree successfully! Unilever’s brands are amongst the most successful in the FMCG industry because the people behind them weren’t afraid to stay hungry for success.
Unilever’s bursary program is an opportunity to access:
- Vac work projects during your winter break
- A spot on our Graduate Intake Program on completion of your degree
- The bursary scheme is open to any person in South Africa who wants to study Engineering at tertiary level.
- Applications close on 30 April 2016, and candidates who have successfully made the interview stage will be notified by the 01st July 2016.
You can email your applications to: [email protected]
If you have not heard from the Unilever Bursary Fund by the 31st July 2016, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Unfortunately we cannot reply to each individual applicant.
For More Information: