Application Deadline: Ongoing
The University of Arkansas is proud to provide a tuition advantage for all qualifying undergraduate level students from Rwanda. The University of Arkansas is excited to offer this opportunity to experience the University of Arkansas and its many academic programs of excellence. Over a hundred degree programs in a wide variety of disciplines are offered.
The Rwanda Tuition Advantage will pay a portion of out-of-state tuition if you:
- Meet all admissions criteria and are accepted as a degree-seeking student.
- Are a citizen and permanent resident of Rwanda.
- Are at the freshman or transfer level
Amount of Tuition Advantage Award:
- 90% reduction of the out-of-state portion of tuition only (savings of over USD $10,000!)
- 3.60 gpa (4.0 scale) + 1170 SAT score (math+critical reading) or 26 or higher ACT
Transfer Student Criteria:
- 3.30/4.0 cumulative gpa (all schools)
The amount of the award is an 80% reduction in the out-of-state portion of tuition unless criteria are met for a 90% reduction:
To Renew This Tuition Advantage:
The Rwanda Tuition Advantage may be renewed for the duration of your studies.
- You must be enrolled full time in your degree program at the University of Arkansas. For undergraduate students, this is 12.0 credit hours per semester.
- Undergraduate students must earn a 2.0 grade point average at the end of each semester and successfully complete 24.0 credit hours each academic year.
Tuition Advantage Application Procedure:
- Apply for admission to the University of Arkansas (online at http://iao.uark.edu or by sending in a paper application). Provide us with all supporting application materials.
- You will be notified of the tuition advantage award when you have been fully admitted to the University of Arkansas
International Admissions Office • 340 Campus Drive, OZAR 213
1 University of Arkansas • Fayetteville AR 72701 USA
Tel: 1.479.575.6246 • Fax: 1.479.575.5055
http://iao.uark.edu • [email protected]
For More Information: