Application Deadline: 14 December 2016
The University of Southern Denmark stands for top quality research based postgraduate education, and choosing a postgraduate education from the University will provide you with a solid basis for your future career.
The University constantly seeks students of the highest quality, and, in recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, we are pleased to offer scholarships to certain applicants!
There are a few scholarship schemes at the University of Southern Denmark. The largest one is the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education.
Through this scheme the Faculty of Engineering offers scholarships to highly qualified students enrolled in the following two-year master degree study programmes:
- MSc(Eng) in Innovation and Business (Campus Soenderborg)
- MSc(Eng) in Mechatronics (Campus Soenderborg)
The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver with the possibility for a grant to help cover living costs (DKK 2,000 per month).
- Candidates must come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants to the above mentioned master degree study programmes.
- The best-qualified candidates based on grades and a motivated application will be awarded the scholarship.
- A requirement to be considered for the grant to help cover living cost is that the applicant must be willing to spend part of the study in a private company in Demark either as an in company period in the 3rd semester or in connection with the MSc (Eng) thesis.
- To be considered for the scholarship an application form and a motivated application must be submitted with the required documentation as described in the application form.
- Application deadline: 14 December 2016
Applicants for the study programme who have not applied for the scholarship separately may be considered for a scholarship if someone who has been awarded a scholarship cancels his/her application.
Note: application for admission must be submitted separately. The scholarship application is only for the scholarship.
For further information about the scholarships please contact Student Service [email protected]
For More Information: