Application Deadline: July 31st 2016
Chosen by the University of Conventry Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to three aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future.
5 awards each totalling a maxiumum of £10,000 are available in this category. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying student
- Be a self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25th July 2016.
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
If shortlisted, be available for a telephone or Skype interview, as successful students will be determined via an interview process.
Scholarships will be awarded to the 5 most ambitious students who are able to demonstrate true leadership skills prior to coming to Coventry University as well as their global leadership aspirations for the future.
Members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits to create a shortlist. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by Deputy Vice Chancellor International, Professor David Pilsbury.
Only applications made through the application process detailed above will be considered.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, theaward which provides the highest value to the student will apply.
Continuing funding over years 2 and 3 is subject to students passing each year with a minimum average grade of 55% and satisfactory attendance.
The final payment of £1,000 is subject to students achieving a first class degree.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to award less than 5 scholarships in this category.
How to Apply:
Students wishing to apply for a scholarship should complete a scholarship application form.
For More Information: