Application Deadline: June 17th 2016
The Hello Tomorrow Challenge is calling for the most creative minds across the world to compete in 10 tech tracks that will shape our TOMORROW: Air Quality, Healthcare, Beauty & Wellbeing, Transportation & Mobility, Energy,Food & Agriculture, Data, Waste & Water, Aeronautics, and Industry 4.0.
- Early-stage startups or projects that have currently raised less than €400k, have a core piece of technology and are working on a product that can have great impact on the industry and/or society.
- To apply, projects must have a POC or a scientific validation of their claim. Projects are not required to be incorporated, but they should have clear development plans and goals.
- In case a non-incorporated project wins the competitions, no funds will be transferred until the company is incorporated.
- The grand prize winner of the Challenge is awarded €100k.
- Track finalists will be awarded €15k.
- The Top 500 startups (100 from each continent) are invited to the Hello Tomorrow Summit to interact with sector-specific and invite-only investors, top executives and fellow founders.
- They will be featured in the Hello Tomorrow Global Startup Ranking for early stage science & tech startups published in collaboration with our global media partner in more than 100 countries.
- Startups that have raised more than €400k are not eligible to enter the Challenge but can apply to attend the Hello Tomorrow Summit or get invited if recommended by their peers as one of the most promising ventures in Science & Tech.
- Hello Tomorrow will offer 2 tickets to each the top 100 startups to attend the Global Summit (October 13th-14th).
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 Hello Tomorrow Global Startup Competition