Application Deadline: 16th December, 2016
The 2017 Unreasonable East Africa program will run between March-December 2017, with an intensive 5-week institute in August and September, 2017(dates tbd), bringing together 15 high potential companies(from Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda), more than 50 high profile mentors and 20 investors, to live under the same roof in Kampala, Uganda.
The goal will be to get these companies into the best possible shape to grow. The lucky companies that are selected to attend this program will have the opportunity to build a clear and compelling growth strategy, raise the right financing, build the right teams and have a supportive community they will need to grow.
Open to companies that:
- Operate in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania or Rwanda
- Are for-profit or non-profit
- Have achieved significant traction in their market already, meaning they have some customers/users and have started generating revenues.
- Have released their product/service, gained feedback from their target population, and then iterated their product to better meet the demand. In short, they have “market intimacy”.
- Have a strong business model
Unreasonable East Africa 2017
- Between 7th November – 16th December, 2016, Unreasonable East Africa will be accepting applications from companies based in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda to take part in the 2017 program, running between March-December 2017.
For More Information: