Application Deadline: March 17th 2017
The Valeo Innovation Challenge is an international student contest that give the opportunity to students around the world to become players in automotive innovation.
Are you passionate about cars, do you have ideas to make the car of 2030 and ways to make it more intelligent, intuitive, green and fun? If so, this Challenge is for you. Register now in one of the two categories! You can win 100 000 euros!
The aim of the contest is to reward an innovative automobile-related project in two categories: technological innovation and ideas for new ways of using cars. The Challenge offers students from around the world the opportunity to become players in automotive innovation. They are invited to come up with an innovation which would, between now and 2030, make the car and the way it is used more intelligent, intuitive, green and fun.
- The contest is open to students worldwide who have completed their high school education and their academic teachers (maximum of one teacher per team), with one entry per person (same name and same e-mail address).
- Contest entrants must be able to travel outside their country of residence and possess, by October 2017, a passport that is still valid for six months after the date scheduled for the prize giving (October 2017).
- Each team leader must plan to collate all of the original banking information and documents that will be required prior to payment of the financial support in phase 2 – creation of proof of concept (see article 12): IBAN, SWIFT numbers, letter from bank certifying that entrant is an account holder.
- The two teams awarded the first prize in each category, in accordance with the criteria set by Valeo, will each be given the amount of one hundred thousand euros (€100,000), divided equally among all of the team members, by bank transfer.
- The runners up will each receive the amount of ten thousand euros (€10,000), divided equally among all of the team members.
- In the event of two teams tying for first place in a given category, the amount of one hundred thousand euros (€100,000) will be divided among the members of the two teams, i.e., fifty thousand euros (€50,000) for each team.
- The organizer shall bear the cost of travelling to Paris (France) by the members of the eight finalist teams, including return tickets and accommodation, excluding meals, beverages, personal expenses, excursions, visits other than those planned by the organizer, the cost of which will be borne by the finalists.
How to Enter:
To enter the contest, complete the on-line form on the Internet site:
Any entry form that is incomplete or that contains inaccuracies will not be taken into account and will result, automatically and ipso jure, in the disqualification of the team in question.
Entrants are required to compete using their true identities. The organizer reserves the right to carry out all checks that may be necessary.
For More Information: