Application Deadline: March 20, 2017
Village Capital and The Hershey Company are seeking to identify and support the next generation of entrepreneurs increasing access to, and affordability of, nutritious food products locally in Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, and Nigeria. We invite eligible enterprises to apply for the Village Capital Affordable Nutrition Forum on 21 April 2017, with all expenses paid flights to, and accommodation in Accra, Ghana. Selected enterprises will participate in a day of business development/investment readiness training with industry experts and investors, and have the opportunity to win $15,000.
Examples of this type of initiative include ventures that:
● Operate in Ghana, and/or Côte d’Ivoire and/or Nigeria. You may operate in other regions in addition, but for this forum you must be operating in one, or more, of these countries; and/or
● Are increasing efficiency in supply chains and distribution channels through bettera market access, increased price transparency, increased connections to new suppliers, and access to other decision-driving market information; and/or
● Are enhancing insights through tools for value-chain tracking and/or smart logistics; and/or
● Are innovating manufacturing and processing models to make them more efficient, affordable, and reliable; and/or
● Are increasing awareness of and demand for nutritious food products on the customer side through marketing and education.
● Participating in a day of business development/investment readiness training with industry experts and investors,
● All expenses paid flights to, and accommodation in Accra, Ghana, and
● The potential to win $15,000 prize money.