Application Deadline: May 20th 2016
- Are you between the ages of 14 and 24?
- Do you care about social, cultural, political and economic issues?
- Are you interested in improving your blogging and digital media skills?
This is your chance to apply for a 3 months blogging internship with Voices of Youth – UNICEF’s vibrant online youth community.
Voices of Youth are looking for 10-15 young people from across the world – fluent in English – who will blog at least once a week and participate in online discussions on the platform.
- During the internship you will receive regular feedback on your writing, get access to tips & tricks on how to write a good blog post and exchange ideas with other blogging interns.
- At the end of the internship you will have improved your blogging skills, gained new insights into global development issues and been connected to a network of international young bloggers.
- You are between 14 and 24 years old.
- You are fluent in written English – it’s no problem if English is not your first language, but you should be comfortable writing in English.
- You will be able to access the Internet at least once a week and are committed to regularly blog, comment and participate in debates.
- You are available to start the internship in June 2016.
Please note that this internship is done by remote participation – so you will NOT be required to travel anywhere.
For questions, please write to [email protected]
For More Information: