Application Deadline: August 23rd, 2023.
The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP) is a foundation level training program designed to equip young Nigerians with knowledge and skills for the Oil and gas industry
This program has been run since 1995 by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU), an affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation and operator of the Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPCL).
The ATP will run for 23 months (approximately) at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC), in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. This opportunity presents both classroom and practical learning experience, including on-the-job attachments at operating facilities.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their specific field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
- Must be Nigerians
- Must possess a government issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Must have a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019 Please note that applicants with higher qualification, will not be considered
- Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
For More Information: