Application Deadline: 11th July 2023.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever Kenya is offering talented students the chance to participate in a 8-week summer Internship Program.
This is a paid internship which gives invaluable work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Omo, Magnum and Rexona just to name a few!
- You will be able to demonstrate your potential through an exciting and challenging intern assignment at Unilever. The internship program gives you real work from day one, with clear deliverables and a plan to develop your skills during the internship.
- Over the two-month internship, you will be assigned a business leader as your personal mentor, provided strong line manager support, and will be able to join the peer community of graduates on the Unilever Future Leaders Program.
- The program will commence from August 2023 to September 2023 and will be based in our office in Commercial Street. We understand Universities vary with timetables and so we are happy to be flexible and can offer full-time and part-time internships during this period.
- If you are in your penultimate year at university and you are a Kenyan Citizen or Resident, then our Winter break Internship is for you! Applications close on 11th July 2023.
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program (Kenya) – Finance
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program (Kenya) – Human Resources
- Unilever Leaders Internship Program(Kenya)- Marketing
- Unilever Leaders Internship program (Kenya)- Technology Management
- Unilever Leaders Internship Program (Kenya) – Supply Chain
For More Information: