Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation offer a wide range of courses which will help you to develop the capacities and leadership qualities needed to be creative, adaptive and responsive to the dynamics of a rapidly changing world. In our courses we connect Wageningen University & Research’s technical and scientific expertise with cutting-edge processes of innovation and learning.Whether you are a development practitioner, an entrepreneur, or a policy-maker, our highly interactive training methods stimulate you to reflect and share your experiences to generate new insights. In our courses we offer a rich mixture of state-of-the-art theoretical insights and practical expertise.
Why not join one of our courses to widen your horizons, learn alongside others in your field, update your knowledge on current scientific insights, methodologies and practices, and become part of our network of over 20 000 alumni?
Orange Knowledge Programme
MENA Scholarship Programme
How to apply
Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation welcomes all mid-career professionals from low and middle-income countries to develop their knowledge and skills on sustainable & inclusive food systems through our short courses. Depending on your financial situation, you can apply as a scholarship candidate or as a self-funded participant. Unfortunately, Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation has no budget for financial support but we provide you support to obtain a scholarship from Nuffic.
The Application Procedure
- Register for the course of your interest by clicking the ‘apply’ button on the webpage of this course. A registration form will open;
- Fill in the required fields of the registration form. Please note to write your date of birth without a zero (e.g. 1-5-1980 instead of 01-05-1980);
- Before you submit, check your details on the final page of the registration form;
- After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email. Make sure to directly click on the link in the email to confirm your registration. Without your confirmation, your registration cannot be processed;
- If you apply as an OKP or MSP-scholarship candidate, you will receive a registration letter for the scholarship at the beginning of the scholarship cycle.
- If you apply as a self-funded participant: we will forward your request for acceptance to the course leader. This can take some time as it depends on the coordinators’ schedule (1-3 weeks);
- If you’re accepted into the course programme, we’ll send you an admission letter by e-mail;
- You receive all required travel documents from us after you are selected for the scholarship (OKP/MSP-scholarship candidates) or when we’ve received your payment (self-funded participant).
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation 2020 International Short Courses