Application Deadline: October 31st 2016
If you have completed your studies in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences, we invite you to apply for an internship with WWF’s 2017 Graduate Internship Programme.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is a leading environmental organisation with a vision to inspire people to live in harmony with nature for the wellbeing of all.
– Completed a degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences. First degree graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academic achievement.
– A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the environment.
– A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
– A commitment to career development in the environment sector.
– Exceptional leadership potential.
– South African citizenship.
To support the growth of inclusivity and diversity in the environment sector, black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To Submit an Application:
1. To apply for this programme, create or update your online profile, by clicking the “Apply” link below.
2. Review the placement opportunities on the application guidelines and indicate and motivate for your preferred placements.
3. Upload the following documentation to support your application:
– Certified copy of your ID
– Certified copy / copies of your academic transcripts
– An abridged CV (no more than 2 pages)
4. Deadline: 16:00 on Monday 31 October 2016 (No late applications will be accepted.)
WWF-SA cannot guarantee placement in any specific work area but will endeavour to place interns in an opportunity relevant to their academic background and career interest.
Communication will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Should you have had no response from WWF-SA by 15 February 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.