Application Deadline: 18th August 2019
The Wole Soyinka Centre for Investigative Journalism (WSCIJ) invites Nigerian professional investigative reporters (full-time or freelance) from the print, online and broadcast specialties to apply for a two-day masterclass on migration reporting in line with the organisation’s Media Engagement on Migration Reporting programme supported by The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
Media Engagement on Migration Reporting is aimed at ensuring that the most vulnerable people, particularly the youths, have access to relevant information and knowledge of the dangers and the benefits of migration. The emersion training is geared at building the capacities of journalists to investigate and better report migration issues in West Africa and to Europe.
Tentative training date: 29-30 August 2019
- Applicants must have relevant works proving their dexterity at investigative reporting in the beat under focus or other ones.
- To avoid loss of information, please copy questions and answers on a separate sheet, then copy and paste answers in the form and submit at once.
- Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For More Information: