Application Deadline: March 22nd 2019
The ygap Accelerator Program is a powerful opportunity for passionate impact entrepreneurs in South Africa who are at the early stages of building businesses and organisations that exist to change the lives of South Africans. If you are successful in your application you:
- ATTEND THE YGAP ACCELERATOR – An intensive five day live-in workshop in Johannesburg where you join a small group of ygap entrepreneurs and access world class entrepreneurship training designed to help you focus your business and accelerate the growth of your venture.
- ACCESS THE YGAP SUPPORT NETWORK – Beyond the accelerator you receive ongoing training and support from ygap and we connect you to experts and professionals who can help you as you launch and grow your business. Specifically we provide you with 6 months of access to graphic designers, website creators, business coaches, mentors, research assistants, lawyers and accountants (all super helpful for your venture). Your venture also has the opportunity to continually apply for small grants (up to R10,000) to help you overcome barriers and test ideas to grow the impact or sustainability of your venture.
- ACCESS GROWTH SUPPORT & CONNECTIONS – The best ygap entrepreneurs move into growth, where we provide larger amounts of support to help you grow a model that have proven in the startup phase. At this level you can access larger rounds of funding, of over $10,000 Australian dollars (typically $25,000), are connected directly to our investor partners and our team work closely with you to strategise specific approaches that will help you dramatically increase your impact and sustainability.
YGAP is looking for South African startups who:
– Have already launched an enterprise that is making a difference in the lives of South Africans (by improving education, health, homes or creating good jobs).
– Want to scale their enterprise to impact many more people.
For More Information: