Application Deadline: September 30 2013
Are you a young person living in Ghana between the ages of 15 and 20? Are you passionate about effecting social change?
Passion for Change is accepting applications to attend Youth Impact Workshop. YIW is an entrepreneurial leadership program for young people aged 15-20 years. The workshop is dedicated to equipping Ghanaian youth with skills which will enable them create and develop solutions to address community challenges, plan for their implementation and learn how to communicate these ideas effectively.
- Be between the ages of 15 and 20 as at the start date for the workshop.
- Be living in Ghana.
- Be able to cover their own cost of transport to and from the venue.
- Be able to communicate in English with reasonable fluency, as this will be the primary language for communication during the workshop.
- Be able to avail themselves at the venue for the entire duration of the workshop.
Some Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn to believe in themselves through an increase in confidence and motivation.
- Young Ghanaian entrepreneurs will be linked with mentors.
- Participants will understand the BUILD model (African Leadership Academy entrepreneurship model) and take action to start a project.
- Participants will develop a set of skills and change their mindsets and behaviour after attending workshop. They will learn more about team building, conflict resolution, leadership, public service, entrepreneurship, and public speaking.
For More Information: