Application Deadline: September 29th 2018
UNDP Rwanda and the Ministry of Youth seek nominations for the YouthConnekt Africa Awards, part of the YouthConnekt Africa Summit 2018. Outstanding African innovators between the ages of 16 and 35 will compete for prizes totalling $20,000!
The YouthConnekt Africa Summit 2018 is hosted by the Rwandan Ministry of Youth and will convene more than 3000 young leaders with Heads of State and leaders from business, academia, and civil society. Delegates will have a great chance to network with attendees and other speakers.
The YouthConnekt Africa Awards were created to honour outstanding achievements by African innovators (ages 16-35). 12 Finalists will be invited to the YCA Summit to present their projects, and four winners will be announced at the YouthConnekt Africa Awards Ceremony on 10 October 2018. One winner will be selected from each of four award categories: economic development, social development, environmental sustainability, and digital inclusion.
- Nominee is between the ages of 16 and 35
- Nominee is a citizen of an African Union state
- Project clearly addresses one of the four award categories
- Project is registered as a company or cooperative
- Project has been in operation for two years or fewer
- Nominee is able to attend the YouthConnekt Africa Summit 2018 for Boot Camp and Awards Ceremony (Oct 8-10)
For More Information: