Primary Location: South Africa
Organization : General Insurance
Schedule : Full-time
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis.
- You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
- The Zurich Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
· Commerce: Risk Management and financial management
· Engineering: All fields
· BSc Maths and Statistics
· Actuarial Science
- You will be offered a 12 month fixed contract for the duration of the GDP
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year
- Deliver against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract. You will rotate through various positions throughout the year, with each position containing specific deliverables.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor with a view to comprehensively understanding the various components of Zurich Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry
- Succesfully complete a GDP Project and present the outcome at the annual Zurich GDP graduation
For More Information: