CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS/ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM:
• A certified copy of your June (current year) matric results or certified copy of Matric results if completed before current year.
• Proof of enrolment at a recognised institution
• An essay of 250 words to motivate your case.
• A certified copy of your South African ID
• South African Citizen
• Younger than 30 years old
• Average pass mark of 60%
Bursary holders will be required to submit their examination results before 31 December of each year, regardless of whether or not they will be awarded a bursary for the following year.
Potential bursary students will be required to avail themselves to be interviewed and to be tested.
Download the Following Application Forms: