CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS/ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR APPLICATION FORM:
• A certified copy of your June (current year) matric results or certified copy of Matric results if completed before current year.
• Proof of enrolment at a recognised institution
• An essay of 250 words to motivate your case.
• A certified copy of your South African ID
• South African Citizen
• Younger than 30 years old
• Average pass mark of 60%
Bursary holders will be required to submit their examination results before 31 December of each year, regardless of whether or not they will be awarded a bursary for the following year.
Potential bursary students will be required to avail themselves to be interviewed and to be tested.
Successful applicants(s) for the bursary will be expected to sign an agreement with the Bank.
Download the Following Application Forms: