Application Deadline: March 3, 2014.
The Adobe Youth Voices Scholarships program was developed to support the next generation of creative thinkers and propel the future careers of those who create. The scholarships provide financial support to students who have participated in the Adobe Youth Voices (AYV) program through the network of strategic partners.
AYV is the Adobe Foundation’s global initiative to increase creativity, which we believe is critical to prepare young people to be the problem solvers, critical thinkers, and leaders of tomorrow.
- This scholarship is open to students in their final year of high school/upper secondary school or first year of post-secondary education who participated in the Adobe Youth Voices Program through the network of strategic partners.
- Applicants must be accepted into or continuing in an accredited post-secondary degree or certificate program in a creative field or in a field through which they will apply creative skills to advance global citizenship and social justice issues.
- Applicants must also be in good academic standing with a minimum U.S. GPA equivalent to 3.0 (this website can help you determine your U.S. GPA equivalency).
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships can be renewed for up to four years pending academic progress.
Amount of Awards
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- A personal statement of up to 500 words
- A self-completed financial data form
- Two reference letters. One letter must come from an Adobe Youth Voices educator/coordinator. The other letter can come from any non-family member who knows you well – for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, scout leader, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript (official copy)
- University transcript, if applicable (official copy)
- Portfolio from Adobe Youth Voices program or other work
For More Information :