Application Deadlline: 30th of September 2014
The CV Raman International Fellowship for African Researchers Fellowship provides opportunities for African researchers to conduct collaborative research / training for 1-6 months duration at universities and research institutions in India.
- Open to all African researchers in S&T
- Enable to undertake research work in India
- Monthly sustenance allowances
- Additional contingency grant
- To and fro air fare by economy class
The applicant should be actively engaged in research at a university or research institution in the African country and should meet the following eligibility criteria for each of the three categories:
- Doctoral/ Post Doctoral Fellowship : Completed/Pursuing PhD in any recognised university or research institution in Africa
- Visiting Fellowship : Ph.D / M.Tech / M.Sc. (Engg / Technical) or 4 to 6 years research / teaching experience
- Senior Fellowship : Senior Experts / Scientists / Professors
Types of Fellowship Offered
- Doctoral/ Post Doctoral Fellowship : Duration 6 months.
- Visiting Fellowship : Duration 3 months.
- Senior Fellowship : Duration 1 month.
Value of Awards
- Sustenance Allowance :
- Doctoral/ Post Doctoral Fellowship : Rs 40,000/- per month including accommodation, food and local travel expenses
- Visiting Fellowship : “Rs 50,000/- per month including accommodation, food and local travel expenses”
- Senior Fellowship : Rs 50,000/- per month + accommodation (accommodation in host institute’s guest house with reasonable facilities / hotel with a cap of Rs 2500 per day).
- Contingency Grant :
To cover unforeseen expenses relating to lab/field research, books, stationeries, medicines and other miscellaneous expenses, if any
- Doctoral/ Post Doctoral Fellowship : Rs 20,000/-
- Visiting Fellowship : Rs 10,000/-
- Senior Fellowship : Rs 10000 + local travel grant(upto max.Rs.30000)
- Air Fare : A round trip air ticket by economy class
Selected applicants are required to finalize their duration of stay in India in consultation with their respective host scientists and promptly inform FICCI through email at [email protected]
For More Information: