Application Deadline: May 1st 2014
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable trust is offering the Ferguson Scholarships for African Students at School of Oriental African Studies,University of London in UK, Ferguson scholarships have been established for African Students (African nationals and resident in Africa), who wish to undertake a taught masters course at SOAS
Each Ferguson Scholarship is valued at £20,619 in total and lasts for one year. The scholarships can be used for fees and the remainder towards maintenance. The Ferguson scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit
Students offered a Ferguson Scholarship must take it up in the academic year 2014/15 and it cannot be carried forward to a later year.
- Full-time MA African Studies
- Full-time MA International Studies and Diplomacy
- Full-time MA Social Anthropology of Development
- Be nationals of and resident in an African country
- Hold an undergraduate degree at the first class level
- Have a confirmed, unconditional offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible programmes at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members.
- The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Applications must be received by 17:00 (GMT) on 1 May 2014.
For More Information: