Application Deadline: September 22nd 2014
This October, designers from Google User Experience Team will be visiting Sub-Saharan Africa to conduct a 2-day, hands-on user experience masterclass in Cape Town, Nairobi and Lagos. Attendees at the masterclass will learn the process of taking an idea from concept to launch, including sketching, user testing, prototyping, and the importance of making continuous improvements to keep your users engaged and satisfied.
The masterclass will cover interaction and visual design patterns including Material Design. The masterclass will be conducted in collaboration with
- Flow Interactive (Cape Town,South Africa): 7 – 8 October 2014
- The iHub (Nairobi,Kenya) : 10th – 11th of October 2014.
- the Pan Atlantic University (Lagos,Nigeria): 14th – 15th of October 2014.
- The Google User Experience Masterclass is suitable for anyone with a passion for creating outstanding user experiences, regardless of whether you are a software developer, product manager, web designer or user experience designer.
- If you will be in any of the above cities early in October then you should consider applying for one of the limited seats at the Google User Experience Masterclass using the following links for Lagos, Cape Town and Nairobi.
- Applications close on September 22nd 2014
Apply Now for the Google User Experience Masterclass in Cape Town, South Africa
Apply Now for the Google User Experience Masterclass in Nairobi, Kenya
Apply Now for the Google User Experience Masterclass in Lagos, Nigeria