Application Deadline: April 1st 2014
The New School is inviting students who want to begin their academic studies or resume unfinished studies at The New School for Public Engagement. Winners are expected to start their undergraduate program in the fall of 2014.
- Open to adult and transfer students that want to begin their academic studies or resume unfinished studies at The New School for Public Engagement.
- Only those who have applied and have been accepted to a New School for Public Engagement undergraduate degree program are eligible.
- Winners are expected to start their undergraduate program at The New School for Public Engagement in the fall of 2014.
- One full- and one partial-tuition scholarship for a bachelor’s degree at The New School for Public Engagement
- 3 multiple-choice question sets
- “Tell your story” video-case
- Short motivation statement
What you have to do to enter the competition:
1. Register – Sign up with your name and email address.
2. Take The New School quiz – Answer multiple-choice questions to show your knowledge of your future school and its NYC campus.
3. Complete the logical reasoning test – Answer multiple-choice questions that will test your logic and reasoning skills.
4. Take the Public Engagement quiz – Answer multiple-choice questions related to the The New School for Public Engagement.
5. Write a short motivational statement
6. Complete the “Tell your story” Creative Case – Solve this by uploading a video. Remember to not limit your creativity and imagination.
6. Share on Facebook and get recommendations from friends – Collect recommendations to increase your chances of winning. Let your friends help you to reach all the way to The New School for Public Engagement.
8. Apply to your chosen school and program by no later than April 1, 2014.
9. Join The New School in New York City
You should expect to spend about an hour on The New School quiz, the Logical Reasoning test and the School Specific quiz combined.
- First prize will be awarded with a full scholarship.
- Second prize will be awarded with a partial scholarship.
- Extraordinary submissions will be awarded with an iPad Mini.
For More Information: