Deadline to submit policy discussion papers: 20th of Febraury 2015
Where: King Fahad Palace Hotel, in Dakar,
When: 10-12 March 2015,
The three-day continental summit, whose theme is “revitalizing higher education for Africa’s future”, seeks to build a movement of like-minded institutions to transform the African higher education sector. To be held at the King Fahad Palace Hotel, in Dakar, on 10-12 March 2015, the summit will be highly interactive, allowing participants to exchange experiences and views.
The summit’s objectives are to:
- Build a constituency for transformation and investment in Africa’s higher education.
- Create a shared vision for the future of African higher education.
- Harness and highlight exemplary efforts and initiatives in African higher education.
- Harness disparate efforts and interventions in African higher education.
- Spur and sustain innovation in African higher education.
The African higher education summit presents a unique platform for stakeholders to collectively determine the way forward for the sector. Recognising national issues, preserving national identities and highlighting the need for regional integration. All within the context that higher education is a major driving force for improved standards of living, economic development and forging national cohesion.
The Submit Organizers are inviting submissions for policy discussion papers of not more than 15 pages on any of the following themes:
1. Imperatives of Higher Education for Africa’s Transformation
2. Setting the Scene: Looking Back, Looking Ahead
3. Mobilizing Continental Leadership for Higher Education
4. Investment in African Higher Education
5. Business, Higher Education and Graduate Employability
6. Science, Technology and Innovation
Make submissions by email before 20 February 2015 to [email protected]
For More Information: