Application Deadline: November 15 2015
The Amelia Earhart Fellowship of $10,000, is awarded to 35 Fellows around the globe each year, and may be used at any university or college offering accredited post-graduate courses and degrees.
The Amelia Earhart Fellowship program helps talented women, pursuing advanced studies in the typically male-dominated fields of aerospace-related sciences and engineering, achieve their educational goals.
The Fellowship enables these women to invest in state-of-the-art computers to conduct their research, purchase expensive books and resource materials, and participate in specialized studies around the globe.
Amelia Earhart Fellows have gone on to become astronauts, aerospace engineers, astronomers, professors, geologists, business owners, heads of companies, even Secretary of the US Air Force.
- Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-related sciences or aerospace-related engineering are eligible.
- Applicants must be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program when funds are received in September and will not graduate before April.
- The Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowship Committee reviews the applications and recommends recipients to the Zonta International Board of Directors. All applicants will be notified of their status by the end of April.
- Applications for the Fellowships must be received or post-marked by 15 November to be considered.
- Applications that are incomplete or late due to postal delays will not be considered. For questions, please contact [email protected]zonta.org.
For More Information: