Application Deadline: February 2nd 2015 (12:00 pm CET).
When: May 13 to May 17, 2015
Originally created in Istanbul by Ashoka and supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social entrepreneurs. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at summits around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas. The ChangemakerXchange now brings together young social entrepreneurs from 25 different countries in Europe, Turkey and North Africa.
- Identify and connect young innovators at summits around the world to build a community of like minded individuals (human connection)
- create spaces and opportunities for the exchange of ideas/resources/ challenges/best case practices/tools and experiences.(peer to peer learning)
- facilitate the co-creation of new ideas and cross border collaborations. (co-creation)
** You lead, co-lead, founded or co-founded your own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem
** You speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions
** You are have the skills, know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and you are willing to play an active role in this community.
- ChangemakerXchange is kindly supported by the Robert Bosch Stiftung and covers 100% of all travel and most of the conference costs for all 5 days (incl. inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more).
- Participants will only be asked to pay a modest participation fee of $120 to cover part of the costs (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request).
Deadline for applications is February 2nd and all applicants will be notified by February 9th.
For any questions please reach out to [email protected]
For More Information: