Application Deadline: June 22nd 2015
Calling all Young Creative Peeps!!! What’s your creative hustle?
Here is your chance to find the right track to your future. If you are aged 18 – 30 and are interested in or pursuing a career in the creative industries then this opportunity is for you.
You are invited to participate in the #MyCreativeHustle competition.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
Your creative hustle should be related to any of the following sectors.
- Built/Natural Environment including -Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Design and Planning.
- Visual and Creative Arts – Film, Fashion, Music, Animation; Visual Arts.
- Business & Management for the Creative Industries including marketing and advertising; media and publicity.’
- Submit an original 30 sec video that ends with the line ……that’s my Creative Hustle.
- The Video can cover any aspect of your work and include images, text and music.
- The video must show you engaged in your preferred sector describing how you intend to make this hustle a profitable business.
- Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds
- Videos can be submitted in common digital video formats shot on digital cameras including video shot on smart phones, but must be of high resolution.
- The British Council’s decision on the winning entry will be final.
HOW TO ENTER
- Upload your video on twitter with the Hashtag #MyCreativeHustle and copy @ngbritisharts.
- Entries open June 2nd 2015 and close at midnight on June 22nd2015.
- Finalists will be invited to meet with a panel of professionals from the Nigerian Creative Industries sector and UK institution academics for a mentoring session in July.
- The Winner gets a chance to travel to the UK for a trade/industry programme related to their sector.
- (E.g an Architect gets to attend the London festival of Architecture or a Fashion Designer gets to attend London Fashion week)
Final prize will be communicated later subject to the sector of the winner.
For More Information: