Application Deadline: February 20 2015
Emerging Leaders Foundation ( ELF) announces the applications to the 2015 Leadership Training and Mentorship Programme for outstanding young women and men between 18 – 35 years, who are driving change in their communities, in Kenya.
The program for young women is called “Ladies of Splendor” and that for men is called “Men of Honor“. This nine (9) month intensive programme is aimed at growing the next generation of leaders who are ethical, courageous, service-driven and results-oriented. The 2015 cohort of outstanding young women and men is due to begin in March.
ELF is looking for the following people;
- Young women and men who are driving change in their communities i.e. schools, universities, villages, organizations etc
- Young people who are passionate about good leadership
- Young people with a track record of community service
- Individuals who are well versed with the Kenyan Constitution and do uphold it
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit the following documents to ELF- Africa by email to [email protected] (copied to [email protected] and [email protected]) by 20 February 2015. This is a strict deadline. Attach the following documents to your application;
- Completed Application Form
- Your normal CV
- Letter of recommendation
- Recent Colour Passport Photo
For More Information