Themes and Deadlines:
Places: July 6th – July 15th
People – July 28th – August 6th
Fashion : August 18th – August 27th
Food: September 8th – Sept. 17th
Nigeria is a blessed country with diverse people and a rich culture. This year, the theme for the photography competition is tagged “I Love Nigeria”. As a country, we have a lot to showcase that is why the 2015 Etisalat Photography competition will showcase the richness of our culture in four different ways.
Often referred to as the giant of Africa, Nigeria has been a reference point to many African countries. The people, language, food, culture are all peculiar. Pictures will be received based on the themes. We expect to see pictures that depict each theme in a creative way – Places; People; Fashion; Food.
- The 2015 Etisalat Photography Competition is open to photographers, individuals and those interested in photography.
- Submit your entries based on the monthly themes leading up to the festival, exploring the community and life around you.
- Submitted images will be uploaded to the LagosPhoto Mobile App, powered by Etisalat, where the public can view and vote on the entries.
- The winner of each monthly competition will win a prize.
- The project will culminate in an exhibition during the LagosPhoto Festival and the creation of an online archive, with special prizes for the top 3 winning photographs. Particular attention will be placed on artistic creativity around Nigeria outside of established norms.
Do you Love Nigeria? How Creative are you? Tilt, pose, click, and submit!