Application Deadline: 10th October 2015
The Global Teacher Prize is an annual one million dollar award from the Varkey GEMS Foundation to be given to a super-special teacher. One innovative and caring teacher who has made an inspirational impact on their students and their community will receive the reward of a lifetime.
Are you that teacher? Now you can apply for the ‘Nobel Prize’ of teaching and help us to raise the status of this noble profession around the world.
- The Prize is open to currently working teachers who teach children that are in compulsory schooling, or are between the ages of five and eighteen.
- Teachers who continue to teach, even on a part-time basis are also eligible, as are teachers of online courses.
- The Prize is open to teachers in every kind of school and, subject to local laws, in every country in the world.
- National and international recognition of your achievements – Special Commendations for Top 50 outstanding applicants
- Invitation to the Global Education and Skills Forum 2016 in Dubai as one of 10 Finalists
- Potential to win the Global Teacher Prize and receive a Prize of US$1 million
If you meet the criteria and are currently teaching children between the age of 5 and 18, you are able to apply for this award.
For More Information: