Application Deadline:: May 27, 2021
Diku is pleased to issue this call for applications for funding of projects between higher education institutions in Norway and selected partner countries, under the Norwegian Partnership Programme for Global Academic Cooperation (NORPART). The programme is funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Education (MER) and Research and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
NORPART shall enhance the quality of higher education in Norway and selected partner countries in the Global South through academic cooperation and mutual student mobility. The programme is funded by the Ministry of Education and Research and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
NORPART supports projects that:
- Strengthens partnerships for higher education between Norway and partner countries in the Global South
- Increases the quality and internationalization of the study programs at the participating institutions
- Develops and implements joint educational activities
- Increases student mobility between Norway and partner countries in the global south
How to apply
Applications must be written in English and be submitted through Diku’s application portal Espresso. The application must include:
- Completed application form in Espresso, including budget.
- Attachments, uploaded as PDF files:
a. CVs for project coordinators
b. Letters of commitment from all project partners, including
the applicant institution.
Guidance and contact
In the application form you will find help texts that provide detailed guidance on what kind of information you need to provide in the various fields. In Appendix 2 you will find the budget guidelines. For other questions please contact: [email protected]
For More Information: