Application Deadline:23rd March 2021 16:00 CET.
The RNTC Netherlands training centre provides training for media professionals from all over the world: from journalists and programme-makers to social activists and communications professionals from non-governmental organisations. Whether you are a journalist, a blogger or a media manager, there are courses to fit your needs.
The most commonly used scholarship for RNTC courses are the NFP and MSP (MENA) scholarships. NFP stands for Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP), MSP stands for MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides two types of scholarships to media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries.
- Orange Knowledge Programme, or OKP (formerly known as NFP), which is available to 53 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- MSP, which stands for MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme, which is available to 10 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
Both scholarships are administered by Nuffic (the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education) and include a contribution towards:
- Cost of living
- Course fees
Countries eligible to apply
Afghanistan • Algeria • Bangladesh • Benin • Burkina Faso • Burundi • Colombia • Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) • Egypt • Ethiopia • Ghana • Guatemala • Guinea • Iran • Iraq • Jordan • Kenya • Lebanon • Liberia • Libya • Mali • Morocco • Mozambique • Myanmar • Niger • Nigeria • Palestinian Territories • Rwanda • Senegal • Sierra Leone • Somalia • South Africa • South Sudan • Sudan • Suriname • Syria* •Tanzania • Tunisia • Uganda • Vietnam • Yemen • Zambia
*If you are a Syrian national, please note that the MSP is ONLY open to applicants of Syrian nationality who are residing and working outside of Syria in one of the other selected MENA countries.
The Nuffic application window is now open!
In order to apply for a scholarship, you need to follow three important steps:
1. Follow the steps in the scholarship window below to find out if you’re eligible;
2. Apply in Delta using the link that RNTC sends you, accompanied with all required documents;
3. If you are nominated for a Nuffic scholarship, RNTC will notify you.
For More Information: