Application Deadline: 5th March, 2018
The Government of Indonesia under the framework of the South-South and Triangular Cooperation programme, with technical assistance from UNFPA, will host a training session on “Strategic Partnerships with Muslim Religious Leaders in Family Planning”, in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, from 23-28 April 2018.
- The goal of the training course is to enhance the participants’ knowledge about the Indonesian government-MRL strategic partnership in family planning and to apply lessons learned in designing action plans for their respective countries.
- The SSTC training course is open to religious leaders, mid-level managers/program officers in government, faith-based and non-governmental organisations involved in planning and implementation of population, family planning, and reproductive health programmes
- A team will select the best 20 candidates to participate in the course.
- These scholarships will cover tuition fees, accommodation, their meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) throughout the training, and airport transfer in Yogyakarta.
- Please be advised, however, that the sponsoring organization should be responsible for covering the air-transportation costs to Yogyakarta from their respective countries, and also a partial daily allowance for incidental expenses.
- To apply for the programme, interested applications need to fill out the enclosed registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 05 March, 2018.
- The joint committee will then select the top 20 participants to join the training programme in Yogyakarta.
For More Information: