Application Deadline: August 1st 2014
Impakt WORKS is the Impakt Foundation international Residency Program. The current call is aimed to apply for the period from January to June 2015.
The Impakt Foundation presents critical and creative views on contemporary media culture. We organize an annual festival and all year through events, internet projects, residencies and workshops.
- Impakt Works is a residency program for media artists, artists working with digital media, video, sound, interactive technologies and the likes.
- The Impakt Works residencies are project based, with a finished work as the end result.
- The selected artist will be invited for an average period of two months.
- They are provided with accommodation in Utrecht, a studio, basic technical facilities and equipment, and reimbursement of traveling expenses up to 500 Euros.
- Artists in residence receive a per-diem stipend, not exceeding 1000 Euros in the two-month period.
Applicants should be prepared to execute and complete their proposed project within the two-month duration of the residency.
For More Information