Application Deadline: December 1st 2014
- Are you an entrepreneur working on a highly scalable product or services that mitigates the effects of climate change?
- Does your business introduce renewable energy sources to market or reduce energy consumption?
- Maybe you are working on a different innovation that makes our society and planet both greener and healthier?
The Green Pioneer Accelerator Program has been developed for early stage companies looking to position themselves for scale. Applicants should either have a working prototype with clear market demand and/or already be generating revenue. This program is designed to support entrepreneurs who have ambitions to take the next step in growing their business to a national and regional scale.
The program seeks to position companies for scale by getting their financials and pitch deck in shape, and preparing them for fundraising conversations with investors. This program combines a rigorous curriculum with practical experience shared by successful entrepreneurs, mentors and investors.
- Graduates will also have access to over 600 private sector investors and tap into the combined networks and knowledge of Impact Amplifier, Growth Africa, VC4Africa and Hivos.
- Upon successful graduation, the 10 enterprises in each program will be showcased to a group of investors including impact-focused as well as impact-agnostic angel investors and early stage VC funds.
- The showcase will be done through VC4Africa’s online platform and culminates with interested parties participating in a physical 1-day networking session in both the East Africa and Southern Africa locations.
– Application process runs to the 1st of December 2014;
– Selection and announcement will be made 15th of December 2014;
– Initial diagnostics and program prep will take place between December 15th, 2014 and January 15th, 2015;
– The Acceleration program begins January 15th, 2015;
– Graduation is in April, 2015;
– Selected participants will receive deal making support the rest of 2015.
Apply Now for he 2015 Green Pioneer Acceleration Program and participate in either :
For More More Information: