Application Deadline: February 15th 2015
- Are you looking for the latest insights on marketing at the Base of the Pyramid (BoP)?
- And do you need a successful strategy to distribute products and services to low-incomegroups?
- Join the bootcamp and learn from the best inclusive business cases.
The Inclusive Business Accelerator, an initiative of VC4Africa, BoP Innovation Center, SNV and Nyenrode Business School. Entrepreneurs who are working in low-income markets can now apply for a special online bootcamp on marketing and distribution starting in March.
The topic of the online bootcamp is ‘marketing and distribution to the Base of the Pyramid’, as behavioural change and last mile distribution are key to setting up a successful business with low-income groups. The target group of the bootcamp is entrepreneurs who are working on innovative products in rapidly expanding sectors such as sustainable energy, food/agriculture and water/sanitation.
The participants will learn from the best inclusive business cases, have the chance to strengthen their capabilities and use a variety of tools to develop a marketing and distribution strategy. In a 4-week period (starting on March 9) the applicants will interact with inclusive business experts and participants from businesses around the world.
The registration period for the IB Accelerator bootcamp started January 15th and will close on February 15th. Participants need to be a member of the IB Accelerator platform, which is free
The IB Accelerator consists of three elements; the online, the global and the local pillars create a one-stop shop for businesses and enable them to innovate, grow, replicate, leverage and improve their inclusive business strategy. Current local offices in the network are in Vietnam, Mozambique and Uganda.
- Application Deadline: February 15 2015
- Model 1 – Value Proposition – March 9th 2015
- Model 2 – Marketing to the Base of the Pyramid – March 16th 2015
- Model 3 -Distribution Models – March 23rd 2015
- Model 4 – Organise Sales Channels – March 30th, 2015
For More Information: