The Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship for International postgraduate study to the value of R600,000 per annum for a maximum of two years is available to south african citizen for study outside south africa in any discipline at an internationally recognized university of his/her choice for a postgraduate degree – excellence is the only criteria for selection.
The following factors are taken into account in the awarding of the Scholarship
Community Involvement; and
Ability to be a destiny change.
Preference is given to applicants under the age of 35 and this has to be for first-time overseas study. Applicants should have applied to and then conditionally accepted by their university of choice for the postgraduate course they wish to pursue by April 2015
- This scholarship is for South African citizens to study a Masters’ degree at the University of Cambridge.
- Full funding will be provided for the year at Cambridge Before applying for this scholarship applications for Cambridge
- should be submitted Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
- The scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence, leadership ability, community involvement and the candidate’s potential to be a destiny changer
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, are not eligible
All applications, with all the attachments and all reference letters must either be emailed to [email protected] or hand-delivered or couriered to:
FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
4th Floor, 4 Merchant Place
1 Fredman Drive
Applications must be submitted by Thursday 26 February 2015 to be eligible for consideration. Confirmation of each received application will be e-mailed to the application upon receipt of his/her application.
For More Information: