Application Deadline: December 19 2014
Canon Collins Trust, on behalf of the Government of Ireland, invites applications for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme.
The fellowship programme has two strands:
A: Eight annual awards for postgraduate study in
- Business Management;
- Agriculture, Food Science & nutrition; and
- Public Administration
For more information and a list of approved courses and universities, click here.
B. A fellowship in Human Rights Law at Trinity College Dublin to be selected by the Council for the Advancement of the South African Constitution (CASAC)
For more information and a list of approved courses, click here.
To apply for this scholarship through the Canon Collins Trust you must be:
- a national of South Africa or Zimbabwe
- legally resident in South Africa
- in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application.
- applying for a full-time one-year master’s degree in one of the eligible courses at an approved Irish university
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- university application fees
- tuition fees;
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
For More Information: