Application Deadline: 16th January 2016
Application is now open for the VLIR-UOS International Master Programmes scholarships for undertaking an accredited English master programmes of 60, 90 or 120 credits, organised at a Flemish university. Selection of a Master as ICP implies the acquirement of and obligation to attribute 12 fully fledged scholarships per intake year, entirely funded through VLIR-UOS, during the five year cycle 2017-2021.
The maximum age for a ICP candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced masters. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Professional background and experience
VLIR-UOS gives priority to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, social economy or NGO’s, or aim a career in one of these sectors.However, also candidates employed in the profit sector or newly graduated candidates without any work experience can be eligible for the scholarship
Fungibility with other VLIR-UOS funding1 A scholarship within the BTP scholarship programme is not compatible with financial supportwithin an IUC-or TEAM-project. Candidates working in a university where such projects arebeing organized, should submit a declaration of the project leader stating that the department where the candidate is employed is not involved in the project.
Former VLIR-UOS scholarship applications and previously awarded scholarshipsA candidate can only submit one VLIR-UOS scholarship application per year, irrespectively ofthe scholarship type. As a consequence, a candidate can only be selected for one VLIR-UOSscholarship per year
- € 150.000 (for 2-year/ 4 semesters / 120 credits Master programmes);
- € 125.000 (for 1,5-year / 3 semesters / 90 credits Master programmes);
- € 100.000 (for 1-year/ 2 semesters/ 60 credits Master programmes); per year of the five-year period 2017-2021.
- This funding facility is available for, basically, two general types of expenses:
- Professional experience
- Social background
- Previously awarded scholarships
How to Apply:
- Fill Out the Application Form
- AUHL: 5 January 2016:
- UAB, AUG: 15 January 2016
- AKUL, AUHA: please contact the ICOS
For More Information: