Application Deadline: 13 November 2015
#MoJo internship programme for aspiring digital storytellers. ‘
- If we’re to understand this magnificent and tumultuous country we need stories – compelling and engaging stories.
- So, to help make sense of it all, eNCA is developing a team of highly-skilled multimedia reporters for a digitally disrupted world.
- eNCA is looking for smart, curious and energetic newshounds for eNCA’s latest internship challenge.
- You need to have stamina. You need to be a recent graduate. And, most importantly, you need to be a great storyteller.
- Is that you?
Share a story How Digital Media is affecting your community by producing a digital storytelling project in a format of your choice which must include video, audio, stills, text, graphics, your voice, your image.
Let us know via Twitter when your project has been published online by following and tweeting to @eNCA_Bootcamp so that we can watch you execute a social media plan using the hashtag #eNCAmojo to get maximum exposure,
- Permanently attached to a mobile device
- Record the world as you see it
- Have your own blog
- Regularly engage on social media
- Can operate photo and video editing software
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Understand how the web has evolved and are able to express a view on where it is going
- Recently completed or completing a 3-year qualification
- You can commit to the full 12-month program from January 2016.
- You will be paid a stipend of R5,000/month.
- You live relatively close to the ENCA studio in Johannesburg and can make your own transport arrangements – news doesn’t keep office hours.
- You will not be provided meals.
- You will not be able to engage in additional freelance employment that may impede your ability to fulfill the internship.
For More Information: