Application Deadline: August 15th 2015
Accenture Graduate Programmes 2016
If you’re ready to kick-start your career in consulting, this is the place to start. We have developed a single entry point into consulting at Accenture that will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to succeed, whilst giving you broad exposure and experience in business, technology and operations strategy.
You can expect responsibility early on in your career that will push you out of your comfort zone. It will be challenging, but you can always count on plenty of support and a robust training structure to ensure you’re up-to-speed on everything that you need to know.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of four workgroups: Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Business Process Outsourcing. This operating model enables us to deliver the increasingly specialised skills that clients require while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
To join one of the graduate programmes, you will need to have obtained or be in your final year studying towards a Bachelors degree; and have or be predicted to receive a 65 percent average at the end of your studies. If you meet the criteria and are ready to start your career, apply now.
What will you be doing?
You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving business and technology problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates.
You will be operating in teams made up of experts and professionals from different areas of the organisation, with specialist skills and industry insights in business, technology or operations. This is an exceptional opportunity to draw on their experience, challenge yourself and develop every day.
Responsibilities could include:
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Gathering and documenting clients’ current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes or technologies.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
What do I need to apply?
· Updated copy of your curriculum vitae
· Latest academic record
· Certified copy of South African identification document
For More Information:
[…] Graduate positions starting in 2017 – Accenture in South Africa If you’re ready to kick-start your career in a dynamic environment, Accenture is the place to be. We help businesses and governments around the world to achieve high performance, and we are looking for graduates that have excelled academically and want to build a career delivering next-generation solutions to clients. […]