Application Deadline: January 15th 2016
Each year, InterAction’s photography contest focuses on incredible humanitarian and development work.
The contest encourage you to submit your most powerful photos that illustrate innovative, effective, and inspiring efforts in international relief and development. Examples of self-reliance, innovative technology, shared values, and partnerships are encouraged, though entries are not limited to those categories.
- Entry is open to all, with the exception of current InterAction staff.
- Entries are limited to three (3) photos per person.
- All images should be of work done outside of the United States.
- Entries should be 300 dpi or larger at a size no smaller than roughly 3” x 5” (file sizes less than 8MB please).
- All entrants must hold exclusive rights to the photographs they submit and by entering are claiming such ownership. If it is determined an entrant has fraudulently claimed ownership of their submission, the entry will immediately become void and ineligible.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000 USD and the Effective Assistance Photography Certificate. The winning photo will also be showcased at InterAction’s 2016 Forum, April 18-20.
- Three Runners Up will receive $100 USD and have their photographs displayed on an online gallery at www.interaction.org.
- Six Honorable Mentions will have their photographs displayed on an online gallery at www.interaction.org.
- A panel including photojournalists and subject area experts will choose the winning photographs.
- After judging, InterAction will notify the Grand Prize winner of their selection. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of notification, InterAction may at its discretion select one of the Runners Up as the new Grand Prize Winner.
- InterAction will also notify all other winners within this timeframe.
For More Information: