Application Deadline: August 31, 2018.
The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition is a worldwide program that engages millennial entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising.
- Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
Contest Winners Will Receive:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program
- Opportunity to participate in the next round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow your business
- Opportunity to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Applications close August 31, 2018.
- Winners will be notified in October 2018 and must attend the IFA Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 24 – 27, 2019.
For More Information: