Application Deadline: September 30th 2015
Next Step Challenge is an international competition for startups working within the fields of next-generation energy and digital products and services.
Next Step Challenge offers businesses the opportunity to take full advantage of a unique digital infrastructure.
Are you a startup in Digital Health, Smart Energy, Smart Home or Communication? Apply now to Next Step Challenge – Europe’s most ambitious and unique business development program with a grand prize of €250,000! Next Step Challenge is an international competition for startups working within the fields of next-generation energy and digital products and services.
- To take part in the Next Step Challenge you must have a strong idea and the will to make it happen.
- They are looking for startups and people with true business courage. Startups should be ready to disrupt the market and aspire to change the lives of the people they reach – or even to change the world.
- Participants have to relocate to Next Step City for a minimum of five months to take part in the Challenge. Office space and accommodation will be provided.
- Participants must relocate minimum 2 people from the management team.
- Participants from outside the EU must be able to obtain all necessary permits and travel documents.
- Since the coaching and mentoring is in English, it is required that participants have the language skills needed to receive the full benefit of the training sessions
- The grand prize of up to €250,000 for the winning startup makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneur prize in Europe
- All 10-15 startups who qualify for the six-month program receive a business development package worth approximately €100,000
- All Next Step Challenge participants are enrolled in an extensive six-month business development program that guarantees:
- Two months of preparation where your business is currently located and five months on site in Next Step City
- EUR 30,000 in seed financing (based on a due diligence) when you relocate to Next Step City
- Individual mentoring by external business experts from leading Danish and international companies
- 200+ hours of personal business training from experienced Accelerace consultants
- Learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
- The opportunity to test technology on +260,000 households using one of the world’s most advanced digital infrastructures
- Free office space in Next Step City with access to high-speed broadband
- Free housing in the region during the five-month relocation period (up to three people)
- Rich opportunity to qualify for further financing from Accelerace and other Danish seed funds
- A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+
- The benefit of a collaborative business environment featuring ambitious companies like your own
- And much more
For More Information: