Application Deadline: July 15, 2016.
Are you a young professional with at least a bachelors degree or equivalent, 23 – 33 years, fluent in English (verbal and written), with a clear affinity for sustainability and up for this Challenge?
Nominate yourself to join 80 young professionals worldwide in this life-changing event!
A life changing event for 80 young professionals (23 – 33 yrs) from all over the world. During three days the immense topics ‘Leadership’ and ´Sustainability´ will be presented, discussed, taught, debated about, and turned upside down in a never before seen format.
This prestigious development programme and competition for the leaders of the future will be held on 20, 21 and 22 October 2016 in the vicinity of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. International world class speakers will share the latest insights in the fields of leadership and sustainability. Participants will gain insight into their own talents and development areas by means of a development assessment, role-plays and case studies. During the Challenge the participants will be transformed into a network of future leaders.
The nominees should:
- Be young professionals with at least a bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Be aged between 23 and 33;
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Have a clear affinity for sustainability.
- If you are selected as the best nominee in your country, your participation fee (including hotel nights, food and drinks during the Challenge) and travel expenses will be covered by the Country Support Partner.
How to Participate:
- Nominate Yourself and Participate as a Young Professional
- Participate as an organization and Become a Country Support Partner
For More Information: