New application deadline: 5 November 2015
New eligibility deadline: 30 November 2015
Applications are open now for the first Peace Revolution Heya Fellowship 2016 in Morocco (9-13 April 2016)
Are you a female leader who is actively involved in social work and have the passion for social change? Do you want to reveal your inner power and qualities to pursue your goals and dreams for yourself, your community and your country? Then this Fellowship is for YOU!!
Peace Revolution offers you this opportunity to peacefully co-exist with extraordinary fellow female leaders from Arab countries to network, live together, empower yourself and others.
The Heya fellowship seeks to empower young women across the Arab region and support their roles as changemakers who can positively contribute to the region’s peace and transition.
The retreat will include interactive activities, yoga classes and women circles delivered by our facilitators and mentors beside the meditation sessions guided by the teaching monks, along with it a conscious way of living on the retreat site to become healthy happy and holy.
- Nationals and residents of these countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of application submission in order to receive the airfare support.
- Completed the 21 days of the online self-development program.
- Young female leaders who are actively involved in social work and have the passion for social change within the spheres of politics, society, culture, peace-building and media among others.
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Commitment fee of 200 USD. The fees need to be paid before the arrival to the retreat site, /by Bank transfer or Western Union
- Important Note: Those residing in the countries other than the eligible countries mentioned above will not be considered!
The Heya fellowship covers:
- Full sponsoring of airfare
- Meditation sessions and lectures
- Yoga Classes
- Local transportation
For More Information: