Application Deadline: 17 April 2016.
To be eligible, candidates must:
(i) be resident in and a national of a country in sub-Saharan Africa, and
(ii) be in possession of an excellent first degree with a background in mathematics, statistics or a related subject, and
(iii) have at least 1 year of work experience in medical statistics or epidemiology Support will not be given as a supplement to other funding, nor to students who have funding from other sources.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should complete a TEG Fellowship Application Form and provide a curriculum vitae, two Reference Forms, and an academic transcript.
- The closing date for applications is 17 April 2016.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by telephone.
- Completed application forms, curriculum vitas, academic transcripts and references should be emailed to: [email protected]
- The fellowship will provide costs for fees, stipend (GBP 15,000 per annum) and return air travel.
For More Information: