Application Deadline: 8 October 2015 at midnight (Central European Standard Time).
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for young emerging women social entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Sweden. The programme aims to give the participants innovative tools for sustainable change while seeking to create an active network of women changemakers.
She Entrepreneurs runs for one year, with participants meeting for ten days in Sweden and one week in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. In between the modules, the participants work on their own initiative locally, coached by group mentors over digital platforms.
- The participants are social entrepreneurs from Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, Palestine, Yemen and Sweden who address social challenges and strive for positive social change through initiatives based on entrepreneurial principles.
- During the programme participants are provided with inspiration, knowledge and tools to develop a business idea for sustainable change that they have already started working on in their country or region.
- Through the programme, participants are also offered the opportunity to meet leading social and business entrepreneurs as well as become a part of an active network of women social entrepreneurs that supports personal and professional development.
- If you are accepted to the She Entrepreneurs Programme, all costs in association with programme participation will be covered by the Swedish Institute.
- Accommodation, food and travelAll costs related to accommodation, food and transport during the She Entrepreneurs Programme are covered by the Swedish Institute.
- About 60 shortlisted applicants are called for interviews as a second step in the selection process. The interviews are conducted through Skype.
- Twenty-five successful applicants will then receive an offer to participate in the programme. This offer is valid only under the condition that the participant obtains a visa to travel to Sweden
How to Apply:
- You apply by filling out the She Entrepreneurs 2016 application form and submitting it through our online applications portal.
- Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email. Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme.
A complete application consists of:
- a completed She Entrepreneurs 2016 application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of two reference persons
- an updated CV in English
- a photo (not compulsory).
For More Information: